Back to ForumBack to top
Nico Langeveld - 1 month ago
Contest - Eclectic Kitchen

Feel free to talk about things regarding this contest in here.

Nico Langeveld 1 month ago
13 replies
RaeCam - 1 month ago

I would like to point out this account its kind of weird....

https://roomstyler.com/users/2579406/followers

RaeCam 1 month ago
kitty - 1 month ago

@Raecam do you suspect its a fake account to get votes or something?

kitty 1 month ago
Sue Bonstra - 1 month ago

Hi RaeCam & kitty If you also notice that the 12Following  12Followers  are one and the same? 

I'm sorry for jumping on you both  conversation! Lol   Sue

Sue Bonstra 1 month ago
kitty - 1 month ago

and I mean How on earth is this awful design on the front page of popular designs winning this person a free 4k render!!!

I'm fuming its an insult to all of us who work so hard on actually doing a good design 

kitty 1 month ago
kitty - 1 month ago

especially as he liked his own design : )

kitty 1 month ago
RaeCam - 1 month ago

thats what im saying and all the likes on it are who is following them

RaeCam 1 month ago
RaeCam - 1 month ago

and sue you are absolutely fine!! <3

RaeCam 1 month ago
Isaacarchitect - 29d ago
RaeCam - 29d ago

isaac plz stop posting that on every forum thank you

RaeCam 29d ago
Isaacarchitect - 29d ago

Ok sorry, I like your new profile pic!

deemuri_co - 25d ago

I find it extremely aggravating when looking through the entries to vote on,, "Bummer" comes up and throws you out. Then to go back in and start viewing and again "Bummer"  it often turns me off from viewing and voting. 

deemuri_co 25d ago
LB1981 - 25d ago

If you right click (or whatever the equivalent is on your device) you can open each design in a new tab that won't take you away from the contest page and won't end up jumbling the entries.

LB1981 25d ago
deemuri_co - 25d ago

What I've been doing is clicking on the first one bringing it to screen size since its a world of difference looking at it larger, larger than even when you hoover over (I'm on a laptop so it's not super big ) but it is full screen then I just use the arrow and go to the next and next.  When I right-click it I only get the list of options; open in the new tab, new window,  copy the image, google image, etc. you know the right-click list.  I tried open in a new tab as you suggested and I see how that would not blindly run into "Bummer" it just seems extra to have to go to a new window, view, then close, do the next one, repeat, close.  I thought just using the arrow on the side was how we could do it easily one tab ...  Guess I'm being a princess about it or lazy. Lol.  I appreciate your response. Thanks.

deemuri_co 25d ago